The KL Qualifier of the Cigar Smoking World Championship is shaping up as a great event on Saturday and Trinidad Cigar Company is looking forward to welcoming everyone to the Astor Bar, St Regis.
We have competitors from Malaysia and some international guests which will make it a great night.
Even if you’re just coming to watch and enjoy cigars, you’re more than welcome. It’s not a private event and the lounge is open to the public.
On the Night: More details here.
- The competition will start at 8pm.
- 7pm onwards - Be there from 7pm to say hello to CSWC Founder Marko Bilic, grab a photo in front of our photo wall, and choose your winning seat if you’re competing.
- 7.45pm - Official introductions and Marko discussing the rules from 7.45pm.
- 8pm – Marko starts the competition!
Last Minute Entry: We will allow people to register on the night between 7pm-8pm, but this will depend on final numbers and availability of unreserved seats at Astor Bar.
If you don’t want to miss out, reserve and pay for your seat now by emailing email@example.com . Tickets are RM285.00
- 1 x Macanudo Inspirado mareva competition cigar
- 1 x Macanudo guillotine cigar cutter.
- 1 x Partagas Super Partagas (Cuba)
- 1 x Roberto Duran Neya F8 Patriot (Nicaragua)
- 1 x Travel Humidor from Trinidad Cigar Company
- 1 x copy of Cigar Journal magazine
- First prize for the CSWC Kuala Lumpur Qualification Event Winner is a Cuervo y Sobrinos watch (valued at USD3500.00)
- Second Prize: Les Fine Lames knife (valued at USD500)
- Third Prize: ST Dupont lighter
- Boveda Inc. Humidification Sensors
- Prizes from Macanudo Cigars, including Macanudo Parker Pen, Macanudo Whisky Glasses, Macanudo Wine Cooler
See you on Saturday!
#CigarSmokingWorldChampionship #CSWC #CSWCKL2019