The Cigar Smoking World Championship comes to Kuala Lumpur on Saturday 16 March at the Astor Bar, The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur.
Founder Marko Bilić will be in town to host this prestigious lifestyle event!
You do not want to miss this! Amazing prizes and a LOT of fun.
- Entry tickets to compete are RM285.00 and very limited.
- Ticket sales will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Entry Ticket includes:
1 x CSWC Macanudo Competition Cigar - details below.
Goodie Bag with: 2 x cigars, 1 x Cigar Journal magazine and other items.
Those not participating are invited to watch the event, enjoy drinks and cigars, and cheer on participants at Astor Bar, St Regis from 7pm
CSWC competitors are challenged to smoke the Macanudo Inspirado Mareva, a mareva sized-cigar (42 x 5 1/8), for the longest period of time. The cigar must stay lit the entire time and once the flame goes out, so too does the competitor’s chances of victory.
Macanudo Inspirado Mareva has been especially created by Macanudo Cigars for the CSWC with superb quality control ensuring everyone has an equal chance to win.
The current CSWC Champion is Mr Hauke Walter from Germany, who smoked his cigar at the 2018 Grand Final for 2 hours, 48 minutes and 8 seconds. The current CSWC World Record Holder is Mr Darren Cioffi from the USA, who has an unbeaten time of 3 hours and 24 minutes.
Cigar Smoking World Championship 2019 Kuala Lumpur Qualification Event
St Regis Kuala Lumpur
7pm for 8pm competition start, Saturday 16th March 2019.
- First prize for the CSWC Kuala Lumpur Qualification Event Winner is a Cuervo y Sobrinos watch (valued at USD3500.00)
- Second Prize: Les Fine Lames knife (valued at USD500)
- Third Prize: ST Dupont lighter
- Boveda Inc. Humidification Sensors
- Prizes from Macanudo Cigars.